Coretek Named a Top 250 MSSP for 2022
The Coretek team is pleased to announce our ranking on the Top 250 MSSP List for 2022 published in Sept 2022.
MSSP Alert’s list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on their readership survey combined with their editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR, and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the ongoing growth and evolution of the MSSP market.
Top MSSP Research Highlights for 2022
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%), and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response, and other key services.
“We are thrilled to be listed as a Top 250 MSSP. This honor illustrates our ongoing commitment to security as part of everything we do. Coretek continues to rapidly add security, compliance, and governance capabilities to our consulting and managed service offerings, supporting the rapidly evolving needs of our customers. Our team's deep industry and technology expertise is helping our customers reap the full benefits of the security and compliance capabilities they already possess. At the same time, we guide them toward their vision of tomorrow—all of this under the watchful eye of our Security Operations Center.
—Brian Herr, Chief Security Officer
Coretek’s Security Services
Coretek is the #1 Microsoft Azure Partner in the U.S. and an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider with a keen focus on security and compliance extending in and beyond the Microsoft Cloud. As a premier Microsoft cloud-centric Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), Coretek, unlike other MSSPs that offer purely IT security-related services provides a comprehensive suite of IT Operations (including traditional, cloud, endpoint, and serverless) and IT Security consulting and managed services. Coretek fully leverages the Microsoft security stack, including Microsoft Azure, Sentinel, Defense, Intune, and M365/E5 Security, for centralization of MSSP monitoring and management—for workloads and endpoints that reside in any cloud, mobile, or on-premises. Coretek supports compliant-centric industries, including Manufacturing (including Defense), Finance, Healthcare, Technology, Industrial, Retail, and State and Local Government (SLG). With strict compliance in Microsoft Cloud, Microsoft Gov Cloud, and GCC-High, Coretek supports clients in achieving the following compliance requirements specifically: HIPAA, HITECH, HITRUST, PCI, FTI, IRS 1075, FARS, DFARS, ITAR, EAR, CJIS, CMMC, Securing of CUI, CDI, CTI, NERC, FERC, Critical Infrastructure, Fintech & Insurance regulations, SSAE18 SOC Program Support (service providers).
Click below for additional information on Coretek’s Security Services
Learn more about our Security Services