The Coretek Managed Protection business continuity solution uses Azure cloud-native or third-party tools, offering clients the option for solutions that best fit their business needs. This solution uses Azure and private cloud technologies to offer a flexible option for all business requirements as it fits a hybrid cloud model. Leveraging Azure Site Recovery Manager for replication of Azure virtual machines and on-prem virtual machines provides a hybrid cloud solution that also uses Azure blob storage for long-term archival options.
Coretek will provide architecture design, business continuity consulting and planning to meet a client’s compliance, security, audit, and business requirements. And upon solution deployment completion, Coretek will provide a successful recovery test with documentation for the client to include in their business continuity plan. Coretek will then manage the entire stack of technologies and provide annual successful recovery testing.
Benefits of Managed Protection
- Mitigate Business Risk
- Provide SLA backed RTO/RPO
- Business Continuity Planning
- Annual Successful Recovery Test
Managed Protection Includes
- 24/7 Monitoring & Support
- 24/7 Replication Management
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Management
- Availability & Performance Management
- Patch Management
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Automation & Continuous Improvement
- Virus Protection Proactive Management
- Annual Account Cloud Strategy Session
- Monthly Scorecards
- Proactive Health Checks
- Account Management
Get Started Today
Fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with our team!